Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Salesmen or Maven?

Salesmen or Maven?  What am I?  We are all here for a reason!  At first I thought I was a Salesman, because I like making other people happy.  I try to joke around a lot, and I like to hear people laugh. 
I also have a very loud laugh, and it draws attention to myself.  I like being the center of attention sometimes.
But, that is about all.  So, I thought I might be a Maven, because I like to solve other people's problems, especially my children.  I like to be helpful. 
I also like to learn about many subjects, I take knowledge in, and then I enjoy teaching others what I have learned. 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, what do you think I am?
    Kim, We all what you are, A Salesman.
    Today, when you were talking about the
    Olive dishes,I wanted to buy a set right off.
    You are friendly and outgoing. I think you make friends easily, and you know a lot of people.
    People are just drawn to you!

    ReplyDelete