Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chocolate

Chocolate is sure addicting.  It can be pretty powerful at times.
There is a basket of chocolate candy that sits on Kim's desk at work.
Many teachers during the day stop by to have a treat of their favorite candy.
I sit and watch them open the wrapper and  endulged themselves.
I have a hard time resisting the temptation of the wonderful treat.
I usually can't take it anymore, and find myself at Kim's desk and helping
myself with one or two packages of my favorite chocolate.
There is nothing like chocolate. It is the best food there is.
I usually eat it everyday.  It is my comfort food, and has been
my entire life.  It has to be addicting,because I keep on going
back for more.  Is there anyone else that feels the same way
as I?

No comments:

Post a Comment